Increase the penetration of important vitamins into your skin, for better and quicker results. Totally non-invasive, and pain-free... this technique means your skincare packs a bigger punch!
The tiny holes created in the upper layer of the skin are many times larger than the molecules that need to get through into the epidermis, so these active ingredients can literally fall through, into the deeper layers, where they can make more difference to your skin.
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of pigmetnation
- Thicken thin, fragile skin
- Smooth fine lines
- Soften scars and uneven texture
Recommended for use when acclimatised to AVST 2 or above. Begin twice per week, and can build up to 4/5 times a week when at AVST 3 or above. Night time use only.
Cosmetic Roll-CIT: an excellent introduction to skin rolling. Suitable for all skin types, with 108 stainless steel needles, length 0.1mm
Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT: a step up from the Cosmetic Roll-CIT, this superior roller has 260 stainless steel needles, with double the depth at 0.2mm. Allows for deeper and faster penetration of active ingredients
Focus-CIT: expertly designed for use around the eyes and on the top lip, areas that can be harder to reach with the barrel rollers. 15 stainless steel needles, of depth 0.2mm. An excellent accompaniment to the Vita-Peptide Eye gel for tackling Crows' Feet.
HOW TO USE
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone
- Divide the area to be treated into sections
- Roll or stamp each area in all directions to achieve even distribution of holes; vertically, horizontally and diagonally
- Use a mild but firm pressure
- May be used on upper and lower eyelids but avoid the mobile eyelid/over eyeball itself
- Use for 5 to 10 minutes maximum
- Apply your chosen Environ Serums, Boosters and Moisturisers
To clean, soak once per week for 10 to 15 mins in Environ Cleaning Solution. Alternatively, rinse under warm water for 1 minute before and after use. Avoid using boiling water as this can damage needles.