Vita Botanical Mela-Fade Serum A and B forms part of Environ's innovative Serum System which contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and improving the appearance of pigmentation through this synergistic serum system.
Works on all stimulants of pigment, e.g. from the sun, and due to hormonal changes. The 2 serums work together but have to be bottled separately to maintain the efficacy of individual ingredients.
VITA BOTANICAL SERUM A:
- Inhibits production of Melanin with Geranium extract and proprietary ingredient Biobenefity
- Lightens and brightens skin with Lactic Acid
VITA BOTANICAL SERUM B:
- Panthenol to reduce redness and soothe inflammation
- Antioxidant protection from Honeybush extract
- A blend of melanin inhibitors Neem leaf extract, Sakura Extract, Clairju and Apinia White
HOW TO USE
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products
- Apply the Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and night - remember that the Mela-Prep Lotion does not replace the need for a toner.
- Lightly massage the lotion into areas of concern, then leave to absorb for a few seconds.
- Mix equal amounts of A and B serum and gently massage into the same pigmented areas where you applied the Lotion. It's important to use equal amounts to ensure correct concentrations of actives are applied. Use morning and night.
- Cosmetic needling with Roll-CIT is recommended for advanced users.
- Finish with application of Intense C-Boost and your favourite Vitamin A Environ moisturiser to the full face.
- Remember to always use an SPF15 during the day to protect against exposure to UV rays which will trigger your pigmentation again.